While on approved OPT, an F-1 student is required to report the following events within 10 days of any change:
- Start and/or end of any employment (report through SEVP Portal, except STEM Extension students who should use OISSS STEM Employment Update Form)
- Change in residential address (report through SEVP Portal)
- Change in immigration status (report through OISSS OPT Reporting Form)
- Permanent departure from U.S. to end F-1 status (report through OISSS OPT Reporting Form)
- Change in legal name or citizenship (email passport copy to [email protected])
Students should also submit to [email protected] a copy of their EAD card upon receipt of the document in the mail.
If you are unable to log into your SEVP Portal account, please ask OISSS for assistance.